Since we always mention so many exciting things to attend during our regular meetings, we thought we could give you a place where you can track down the information about that cool thing you wanted to go to. Here are some things coming up:
SEAC Meetings: Every Monday night, 8:30pm in Blair 205! Come join the fun!
Facilitator office hours: Monday 8pm, Blair 205
April 4-5: Virginia Student Environmental Coalition (VSEC) conference in Richmond
April 7th: Big SEAC meeting (8:30pm)
April 13th: SEAC RETREAT at the Keck Lab (morning/afternoon)
April 14th: Big SEAC meeting (8:30pm)
April 18th: SEAC camping
April 14-19: EARTH WEEK(theme: the five senses)
- Monday 14th TASTE: Chef demo and free samples @ 2pm-4pm (terrace)
- Tuesday 15th SMELL: Discover Teas @ 11am-2pm (terrace)
- Wednesday 16th TOUCH: pot your own seedling @ 11am (terrace)
- Thursday 17th SIGHT: Wall-E screening @ 830pm (Lake Matoaka amphitheater)
- Friday 18th HEARING: win prizes by answering sustainability-related questions @ 11am-2pm (terrace)
- SATURDAY 19th: Earth Day celebration in conjunction with AMP’s Homebrewaroo @ 11am-3pm (Sunken Gardens); student organizations and local businesses, music, food, and more!
ALSO, check out what campus dining is doing to support Earth Week!
- Monday – Chef Hamilton (campus Executive Chef) and Chef Andrew (Sadler Center Chef) to do chef demo
- Tuesday – Free Fair Trade coffee when you bring in a reusable mug to Swem from 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday – Reusable bottle giveaway in the Commons
- Thursday – Vegetarian theme meal at the Commons during dinner
- Saturday – Vegetarian menu at the Earth Day picnic in the Crim Dell