The Go-Around: What would you name this dog? (It was a cute dog, it had spots)
Happy February everyone! Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting.
The Go-Around: What’s the best made-up word for this very mild winter (other than springter)? – minter, globalwarmingisreal, sloshy, wowzer, WINter
Some things we did…
- Voted to let the Bike Alliance join SEAC as a new campaign (after a discussion of pros and cons).
- Nominated some people to join Lizzie on Outreach
- Bennett, Talia, Gracia, Jessica (who will fill in for now)
- we will vote next week
- Discussed Funding for Social Events
Updates/Highlights from Campaigns
- Gardening got some radishes; they are looking for new people to join working groups.
- Recycling would like to have the Free Market open when other campaigns are at the SEAC Office anyway. TBTT is already on board. Let Lydia know if your campaign is okay with this.
- If you want to be a new leader for Solo Cup Recycling, fill out this form: 3w1-PAHCJREreM/viewform?usp=send_form
- Anyone is welcome to join ESLI when they go to Matthew Whaley this Wednesday; if you have magazines, cereal boxes, bracelet strings or other items for reusable crafts, give them to Talia or drop them off at the SEAC Office. Emailecoschoolleaders@gmail.com with any questions.
Reminder of Campaign Meeting Times (these are also available on the Google Calendar below). Feel free to join in on any of them at any point during this semester!
- Energy Justice- Sundays at 7PM in the SEAC Office
- Gardening- Sundays at 3-5PM workday, and meeting Wednesdays from 8-9PM at the Meridian
- Recycling- Wednesdays at 6:30PM in the SEAC Office
- Restoration- Tuesdays at 8:30 on the Sadler Couches
- Take Back the Tap- Thursdays at 5:15 in the SEAC Office
- Eco Schools Leadership Initiative- Wednesdays at 3:45PM in the SEAC Office
- The Bike Alliance – 7:00 on Thursdays in Miller 1091 (In the Business School)
- SEAC Space (more of a hang out than a campaign) – Thursdays from 6-7:30PM in the SEAC Office
Announcements from around campus:
Green Fee Proposals due March 4
Hark Upon the Green blog – taking submissions, talk to Madeleine firstname.lastname@example.org