Go Around: We traded lots of beautiful complements about the people to our left.
Officer Elections – Congratulations to our new officers!!
- Facilitators: Ian Huber and Natalie Steinberg
- SEACretaries: Marie Serfis and Matthew Baker
- Treasurer: Erin Goodstein
- Historians: Abby Holcombe, Claire Seaton, Megan Embrey
- In-Reach: Jessica Seidenberg, Kendall King, Quentin Paleo, Bennett Mertz
- Out-Reach: Kyle Parker, Madeleine Boel, Stuart Jones, Sydney Scafidi
SEAC Retreat: this Sunday at 10 AM!!
- Here are topics and food we have so far; feel free to sign up for anything else here or just bring whatever food you feel like bringing!
- litter pickup – Bennett
- SEAC History – Natalie
- The Beatles – Abby
- Cars – Tyler
- Entheogens – Ben
- Campaign Planning – Anne
- Bird Watching – someone?
- Madeleine – something
- Natalie – Breakfast stuff
- Bennett – coffee
- Abby – chips
- Stuart – Guacomole
- Quentin – cookies
- Megan – Mystery?
Other Announcements What is Environmental Racism? SA Table Talk – Wednesday at 6 p.m. in Chesapeake B – Register here:
email.wm.edu/forms/d/1OmFt_ Gv8BlVyIBHlvTi2TW2F6jRwB-Yh8_ TnDbPwnHE/viewform
Talia is putting together a “wasteless” challenge for Earth Week. Let her know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Sodexo is hiring a few more Sustainability Dining Interns for next school year. This is a paid opportunity – also talk to Talia if you are interested in this.
Hope everyone has a good week!
With SEAC love,